Most of us make new year’s resolutions to improve ourselves or become healthier in some way. Here are a list of books we selected to help you get started with the New Year!
- You are your own gym: The bible of bodyweight exercises by Mark Lauren
- Wheat belly: Lose the wheat, lose the weight and find your path back to health by Willian Davis
- The blood sugar solution: The ultrahealthy program for losing weight, preventing disease and feeling great now by Mark Hyman
- Clean start: Inspiring you to eat clean and live well with 100 new clean food recipes by Terry Walters
- Unlimited: How to Build an exceptional life by Jillian Michaels
- Clinch!: Conquer cravings, drop pounds, lose inches by Cynthia Sass
- 100 questions and answers about managing your cholesterol
- 20 years younger: Look younger, feel younger, be younger! by Bob Greene
- Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us by Daniel Pink
- Food Maters: A guide to conscious eating with more than 75 recipes by Mark Bittman
This is only a small list of the books we have available in the VC/UHV Library to help with your health and fitness in 2013. So stop by the Library and check out our collection to jumpstart healthy habits.