The VC/UHV Library recently added some books to our circulating collection that focus on various areas of interests to nonprofit organizations. We have new books about proposal writing, fund raising, accounting and management.
The VC/UHV Library is a Cooperating Collection affiliate of the national Foundation Center and the new books will help strengthen that collection. The Cooperating Collection is available to all citizens in the Victoria area.
- The complete dictionary of accounting and bookkeeping terms explained simply by Cindy Ferraino
- Bookkeeping basics : what every nonprofit bookkeeper needs to know by Debra Ruegg
- Perfect phrases for fundraising : hundreds of ready-to-use phrases for appealing to donors and getting the funding you need by Beverly Browning
- Grant writing revealed by Jana Jane Hexter
- The complete idiot’s guide to grant writing by Waddy Thompson
- Writing grant proposals that win by Deborah Ward
- Grant writing 101 : everything you need to start raising funds today by Victoria M. Johnson
- How to say it–grantwriting : write proposals that grantmakers want to fund by Deborah Koch
- Developing a winning grant proposal by Donald C. Orlich
- Nonprofit fundraising strategy : a guide to ethical decision making and regulation for nonprofit organizations by Janice Gow Pettey
- A fundraising guide for nonprofit board members by Julia Ingraham Walker
- Writing successful grant proposals from the top down and bottom up by Robert J. Sternberg